Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Ghostbusters fright features movie designs in Kenner Real Ghostbusters style

I dig them.

$9.99

Hasbro has released initial photos and details for their first new Ghostbusters toys. The first items are all geared towards kids. We're still awaiting the reveal of the collector themed figures. With these reveals, there are some role play items, action figures, an Ecto-1, and more. As Toy Fair commences this weekend, we expect to...
    Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 21, '20, 12:38 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

This hits a real sweet spot for me. I always felt Real Ghostbusters did not look enough like the movie characters. Later Ghostbusters figures that were very realistic didn't seem "fun" to me. Finally, these are the total package.

Now these are figures I could play with while sipping down some sweet Ecto-Coolers!

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

Fun toys again. Very cool.

Ghostbusters is forever.

Comment

• melstapler
        Museum Super Collector
        • Aug 2, 2014

Glad to see they're making the Peter head sculpt resemble Bill Murray. These figures will also fit nicely inside the original Kenner Firehouse playset as well. I've hoped that someone would reissue the Firehouse, much in the same way that Mattel reissued an updated version of Castle Grayskull in their Masters Of The Universe Classic line.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎