Thread: 5 Awesome things on eBay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome things on eBay this week

Life sized Planet of the Apes Soldier Ape- I'd buy this but then I'd have to get myself a full sized Sleestak, Electra Woman and Dynagirl and a Tom Baker era Cyberman to go with it, I'm sure somewhere in the middle of this my wife would leave me. It's a slippery slope people.

Kenner Six Million Dollar Man Store Display- Just like the Bionic Woman one from a couple of weeks back, I am obsessed with this stuff, especially stuff i liked as a kid.

Hammer Curse of Frankenstein 2 pack- This was a MegoMeet exclusive and at one point it used to belong to me. We're never going to get a Hammer Toyline and these brilliant Distinctive Dummies customs are the next best thing.

Fighting Furies Western Characters- In the US, the Matchbox Fighting Furies were these awesome Pirate themed characters but in Europe they got a second wave that were western themed. You don't see them very often and they're all kinds of awesome!

Planet of the Apes Archery Set- When I think of Planet of the Apes, I think of arrows. That's cause I drank a lot in college but this set is really cool.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

shouldn't the target in the pota set have a human at the bullseye?

Images
    that soldier ape is beyond awesome. looks really great. way out of my price range, or space range

I think that Soldier Ape might be the most interesting thing ever on e-bay.

Really wonderful stuff this week.

some idiot paid $1500, not for the store displays, but for 16 grainy Polaroids of the displays

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kenner-Six-...p2047675.l2557

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valor View Post
    some idiot paid $1500, not for the store displays, but for 16 grainy Polaroids of the displays.
    Good grief, I could have bought many nice Kenner SMDM toys with money like that.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.