Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe in an afterlife?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    As far as my take?

Death is exactly like before birth...no recollection whatsoever.

However, if there’s an afterlife...I wouldn’t be disappointed...as long as I’m morphed into a chiseled Greek god, hook up with Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson...and get to eat all the burgers, tacos, and pizza I want...guzzle unlimited beer...all without gaining an ounce...
    I think you are thinking of Valhalla. Me, I plan on haunting the living.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    I"m not sure what I think of the afterlife. I don't believe in damnation, so I guess I"m skeptical.

Really, what matters to me is how we treat each other and what we create while we're here.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I think you are thinking of Valhalla. Me, I plan on haunting the living.
    Yeah, Valhalla...

Any specific humans youíll be haunting? I hope itís something like bullies...

I'm like 99% positive it is exactly like this, for all eternity.

Images

m
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

Oddly enough that urban legend turned out to be true. The original version of Smokey and the Bandit 3 was Smokey is the Bandit and Gleason did both roles. Man, I bet that was weird. Shame only one photo and teaser trailer has shown up.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I definitely believe there is an afterlife. I believe the soul is eternal and will spend that eternity in one of two places. I believe the answer to all the questions about the afterlife can be found in one book. I also believe you can have peace about your eternal destination in this life. I also understand very clearly that I am a minority believing these things. One thing is for certain... when we die there is no coming back so we should really be sure we are ready to face eternity with what we believe.

Images
    Something I've never got about religion, if the Devil is the ultimate bad guy why does he torture bad people in hell ?

Doesn't it seem like Hitler would get his own presidential suite in hell ?
    .................................................. .......................

No.

The way I see it, I was basically "dead" for billions of years before I was born, and I don't recall that experience being too unpleasant. When I die, I'll simply revert back to my pre-birth state of nonexistence.