Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VintageJoe70
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 12, 2016

The nostalgia....Reminder of a better time...I actually grew up with Johnny west and big jim, my older brother had the joe stuff...when he moved out he passed it to me...plus I love the artwork on the Adventure Team stuff...now I have an entire wall of boxed AT joe stuff...I have dabbled in other toy lines but Joe will always be my favorite.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• Godzilla
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 3, 2002

Just like Mego- it reminds me of being a kid again.
      Mortui Vivos Docent
      The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• toyhunter1970
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 24, 2020

super joe means alot back in 1978 kmart was closing them out at 2 bucks a piece my allowance was 5 dollars a week but i only but super joe darkon was a close second anyways he became my friend for the next 2 years and then he fell apart i was devasted

Comment

• haran_banjo_
          • Feb 23, 2009

I decided to collect them when, some years ago, cleaning my parents home cellar, I found my unique GI Joe I had when I was child. Before it I had a lot of Big-Jims but when the muscle bodied GI Joes arrived in Italy, me and my friends desired only this kind of action-figures. Better details than a Big-Jim, better movements, bigger...we loved them immediately and left Big-Jim's world.
          Me and my friend played with them everywhere, but few years after, we started high school and left every toy.
          When I found my Gi Joe in the cellar, it was broken and without all its accessories and I decided to try to restore itde and complete it using eBay. I found a world in this platform!
          After a perfect restore of mine Gi Joe, I decide to buy the other two figures arrived as first issue in Italy. I found also the original boxes! After that, I found all the brochures about them and decided to complete all the following issues.
          Now I had all the Polistil GI Joe issues commercialized in Italy, all with original boxes. I'm very happy to reached this goal!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎