Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: First look GI Joe Classified.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    I am surprised that they added all of those accessories and yet did not give him a Timber.
    Maybe they are saving Timber for a retail release? Snake Eyes is so popular I'd be surprised if we don't get more versions.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Maybe they are saving Timber for a retail release? Snake Eyes is so popular I'd be surprised if we don't get more versions.
    You make an excellent point. I bet you're right.

Images
    I've read Monogram also has the Gi Joe license. No idea what they are releasing. We should learn this weekend.

http://toyfair.vporoom.com/MonogramI...2020-Booth-177
    Last edited by Werewolf; Feb 19, '20 at 3:49 PM. Reason: added link
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    It would be awesome if they had some mail-ins with flag points in this line. I LOVED getting all of that cool swag like Hooded Cobra Commander, the V.A.M.P., parachute packs, and the Wolverine.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    It would be awesome if they had some mail-ins with flag points in this line. I LOVED getting all of that cool swag like Hooded Cobra Commander, the V.A.M.P., parachute packs, and the Wolverine.
    Totally! That was SO much fun.

I had collected so many flag points by the time the series was about to end i turned them in and got like five or more different 1/6th Joe Colton figures(with dffferent hair colors) i was able to give extra ones to my best friend, my brother and my cousin.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^Thats great, I nabbed one using HOF points. I miss mail-away promotions like that.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    I had collected so many flag points by the time the series was about to end i turned them in and got like five or more different 1/6th Joe Colton figures(with dffferent hair colors) i was able to give extra ones to my best friend, my brother and my cousin.
    I did the same thing but they ran out of the regular ones and sent me an Arctic Colton, which had a winter white suit on. I didn't care for it and took it to a toy show that next weekend and got some big bucks for it. No one had seen it yet, now their no big deal.

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^Yes, my friend got that consolation version and was so disappointed.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 19, '20 at 10:22 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    About 10 years ago, I found a stash of 80s flag points at my Dad's and kept one or two and dumped the rest. Not a month later, I read that Hasbro was restarting the Flag Point program, and were honoring vintage ones. And my son was BIG into GI Joe at the time. D'oh!!!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif