Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

I had collected so many flag points by the time the series was about to end i turned them in and got like five or more different 1/6th Joe Colton figures(with dffferent hair colors) i was able to give extra ones to my best friend, my brother and my cousin.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

^Thats great, I nabbed one using HOF points. I miss mail-away promotions like that.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by powersthatbe
        I had collected so many flag points by the time the series was about to end i turned them in and got like five or more different 1/6th Joe Colton figures(with dffferent hair colors) i was able to give extra ones to my best friend, my brother and my cousin.
        I did the same thing but they ran out of the regular ones and sent me an Arctic Colton, which had a winter white suit on. I didn't care for it and took it to a toy show that next weekend and got some big bucks for it. No one had seen it yet, now their no big deal.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes, my friend got that consolation version and was so disappointed.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 19, '20, 10:22 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

About 10 years ago, I found a stash of 80s flag points at my Dad's and kept one or two and dumped the rest. Not a month later, I read that Hasbro was restarting the Flag Point program, and were honoring vintage ones. And my son was BIG into GI Joe at the time. D'oh!!!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

This is at least colourful.

87064620_10221248687344218_4082556862287839232_n.jpg
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                Verbose Member
                • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, not too shabby! It's not the 80s card art, which is a shame, but I like it on its own merits.

Chris
                sigpic

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jul 25, 2018

Hasbro Pulse is Hasbro's ultimate fan destination, where fans come first. Shop Hasbro Pulse for the latest action figures and collectibles from G.I. Joe, Ghostbusters, Transformers, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Marvel, and more.

It’s up for pre-order now. $39.99

Comment

• Mego Newbie14
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 25, 2018

Originally posted by palitoy
                    This is at least colourful.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27542[/ATTACH]
                    Forgive me cause I’m not fully awake but is that legit. That is awesome.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

I would have preferred more classic designs but they are totally fine. I'm glad they kept her ponytail. They should sell really well.
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Yakface found a tiny pic of Duke.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
                          Inhuman
                          • Jul 14, 2003

More Duke

More 6" G.I.Joe: Classified Figure Images - Duke, Scarlet And Roadblock

Comment

• Klosterheim
                            Persistent Member
                            • Mar 23, 2013

Fascinating.

I might look for Scarlet and Snake-Eyes.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

Oh man...these are looking good. The face sculpts on these are really nice. These figures are going to be quite a deal at this price point. Hasbro is really closing the gap between them and the higher-end, much more expensive 6" figures out there.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                                Inhuman
                                • Jul 14, 2003

Toy Fair floor pictures.

The figures look great but it was still a bit of a disappointing showing. Not only did we not get a preview of wave 2, they didn't even show the entire wave 1.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎