Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 25678 LastLast

Thread: First look GI Joe Classified.

Images
    Retail Snake Eyes official reveal.

https://toynewsi.com/9-36258
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

^I love him...that little dash of red above his visor is a nice touch!

I can't freaking wait for Destro and Cobra Commander.

Images
    Cobra Commander, Baroness and Zartan are tops on my want list.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Possible designs revealed for Cobra Commander, Baroness and Storm Shadow.

https://toynewsi.com/9-36344

Cobra Commander reminds me of his Valor vs Venom design. Not crazy about Storm Shadow's tattoo but it's not a deal breaker or anything. Baroness looks very classic.

Images
    If the future figures look like this, I'm completely fine with that!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Glad to see Hasbro are starting with the core characters and hopefully future waves will introduce more. I'd imagine Hasbro will also be handling figures from the forthcoming Snake Eyes film which was initially scheduled for Fall 2020. Of course, that film could be pushed back to 2021 due to the pandemic.

Images
    Official Cobra Commander pics. Looks great.

https://toynewsi.com/9-36508

Images
    Looks nice. My minor complaint is the tiny Cobra symbol due to all the straps and details. I always think of CC with a HUGE Cobra logo on his chest.

But it's in no way a dealbreaker. Still very interested in this line!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    My minor complaint is the tiny Cobra symbol due to all the straps and details. I always think of CC with a HUGE Cobra logo on his chest.
    I agree with that. Has a real Resolute vibe to the design. I'm sure we will get a more 80s design down the line.

Images
    Roadbock arrived by UPS today. I've now gotten all of my pre-orders except for Destro.