X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Retail Snake Eyes official reveal.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

^I love him...that little dash of red above his visor is a nice touch!

I can't freaking wait for Destro and Cobra Commander.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Cobra Commander, Baroness and Zartan are tops on my want list.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Possible designs revealed for Cobra Commander, Baroness and Storm Shadow.

Cobra Commander reminds me of his Valor vs Venom design. Not crazy about Storm Shadow's tattoo but it's not a deal breaker or anything. Baroness looks very classic.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

If the future figures look like this, I'm completely fine with that!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• melstapler
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 2, 2014

Glad to see Hasbro are starting with the core characters and hopefully future waves will introduce more. I'd imagine Hasbro will also be handling figures from the forthcoming Snake Eyes film which was initially scheduled for Fall 2020. Of course, that film could be pushed back to 2021 due to the pandemic.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Official Cobra Commander pics. Looks great.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Looks nice. My minor complaint is the tiny Cobra symbol due to all the straps and details. I always think of CC with a HUGE Cobra logo on his chest.

But it's in no way a dealbreaker. Still very interested in this line!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                    Inhuman
                    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                    My minor complaint is the tiny Cobra symbol due to all the straps and details. I always think of CC with a HUGE Cobra logo on his chest.
                    I agree with that. Has a real Resolute vibe to the design. I'm sure we will get a more 80s design down the line.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Roadbock arrived by UPS today. I've now gotten all of my pre-orders except for Destro.

Comment

• Werewolf
                        Inhuman
                        • Jul 14, 2003

Gi Joe official website is back up!

It's been a long time. The character files also might be giving hints of upcoming figures.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

cool.and I got my 6 inch joe’s yesterday.be opening them up soon

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Some new figures have been leaked on twitter. Red Ninja, Gung Ho and Destro repaint Profit Director Destro based on the infamous "pimp daddy" repaint.

Pics.

Last edited by Werewolf; Jun 25, '20, 9:45 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

New figures announced and up for pre-order. I really like the Arctic Storm Shadow.

Hasbro G.I. Joe Classified Storm Shadow, Profit Destro, Gung-Ho, And Both Cobra Commander's Up For Pre-Order

Comment

• powersthatbe
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 27, 2010

Hasbro may not be able to do Sgt. Slaughter, but Valaverse/Action Force is doing a 1/12th figure of him here's a bbts link https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...Details/129095

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎