Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NYTF 2020 What are you looking forward to?

Images

NYTF 2020 What are you looking forward to?

Toy Fair starts February 22. This year's toy fair is a going to be a really exciting one for me.

RAH GI Joe is coming back in 6 inch scale by Hasbro and a rumored 4 inch line by Jazwares.

MOTU Origins can't wait to see more figures. It's also She-Ra's 35th anniversary so I am expecting She-Ra and some Horde figures. I wonder if we will get a Castle Grayskull? I think a flocked Panthor is a safe bet.

Transformers Earthrise looking forward to seeing Arcee and I'd be shocked if we didn't get an earth mode Megatron.

Micromachines are coming back. They haven't shown any cars yet but the new Super Van City playset looks nice.

Plus rumors of 80s Ghostbusters figures by Hasbro.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Mezco's 3 3/4" Batman 66 figures have been teased on social media. Joker, Riddler... Alfred!! And what looks to be a cardboard Batcave!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    And what looks to be a cardboard Batcave!
    Wowzers! That sounds really cool.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Mego... Some more 1000 Toys Hellboy figures.... And dang it Hasbro show us some 12 inch GI Joe.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Masters of the Universe Origins.

NOTHING has me more excited than these! Dying to see Mer-Man and Tri-Klops!

It looks like NECA and Super7 are both doing Roddy Pipers character from They Live, so I’m looking forward to seeing good images of those as well as the rest of their lines.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Oh Absolutely GI:JOE Classified.

I always look forward to being disappointed by Marvel Legends.

Power Rangers Lightning Collection will be fun.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Oh yeah the 1000toys Hellboy line, and hopefully some new figures from the DC collectabiles Batman animated line, and forgot about these the Neca TMNT target exclusive figures and I suppose see what Neca releases in the Retro line as well.
    Last edited by alex; Feb 16, '20 at 5:44 AM.

Images
    More mezco toyz 5 points dc comics action figures