Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYTF 2020 What are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danadoll
    Micronaut Nut!
    • Apr 11, 2005

Originally posted by enyawd72
    Huh? How could you possibly be disappointed?
    In the last several years they've released some of the best versions of classic characters that have ever been done.
    All of their 80th Anniversary series have been literal perfection.
    I only wish Hasbro Marvel would revive their 3.75 inch line...

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by enyawd72
      Huh? How could you possibly be disappointed?
      In the last several years they've released some of the best versions of classic characters that have ever been done.
      All of their 80th Anniversary series have been literal perfection.
      Because I like more than the 60s and 90s.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Klosterheim
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 23, 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing everything from the Toy Fair.

Some good pictures are starting to appear on my Twitter feed.

There was a really cool Man-At-Arms image.

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

And I was right. Aside from Nimrod, I am completely disappointed in ML.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by B-Lister
            And I was right. Aside from Nimrod, I am completely disappointed in ML.
            Anticipation fulfilled! Is the sensation like schadenfreude?
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

No. It's genuine disappointment, because I know they can do better, especially with my expectations already so low.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

A lot of retro fun at Toy Fair this year. GI Joe, Micro Machines, MOTU, Care Bears, Pound Puppies, Real Ghostbusters, Kenner Empire Strikes Back and Tonka trucks.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• enyawd72
                  Maker of Monsters!
                  • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by warlock664
                  Yeah, I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed with the Marvel Legends releases from the last couple of years.
                  80th Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk ... Colossus/Juggernaut set ...blue furry Beast ... Alpha Flight box set ... Classic FF (the Walgreens exclusives) ... tons of 80s/90s X-Men ... a bunch of classic Spidey villains, including a Kingpin BAF... and the recent Dr Doom FF wave release is perfection, to use your word.
                  ML news is definitely what I’m most eager to hear from NYTF.
                  My number one hole has been filled with The Leader! He looks amazing! Classic Storm, Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy too!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎