Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYTF 2020 What are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

NYTF 2020 What are you looking forward to?

Toy Fair starts February 22. This year's toy fair is a going to be a really exciting one for me.

RAH GI Joe is coming back in 6 inch scale by Hasbro and a rumored 4 inch line by Jazwares.

MOTU Origins can't wait to see more figures. It's also She-Ra's 35th anniversary so I am expecting She-Ra and some Horde figures. I wonder if we will get a Castle Grayskull? I think a flocked Panthor is a safe bet.

Transformers Earthrise looking forward to seeing Arcee and I'd be shocked if we didn't get an earth mode Megatron.

Micromachines are coming back. They haven't shown any cars yet but the new Super Van City playset looks nice.

Plus rumors of 80s Ghostbusters figures by Hasbro.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Mezco's 3 3/4" Batman 66 figures have been teased on social media. Joker, Riddler... Alfred!! And what looks to be a cardboard Batcave!

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
      And what looks to be a cardboard Batcave!
      Wowzers! That sounds really cool.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Mego... Some more 1000 Toys Hellboy figures.... And dang it Hasbro show us some 12 inch GI Joe.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

Masters of the Universe Origins.

NOTHING has me more excited than these! Dying to see Mer-Man and Tri-Klops!

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
            Often invisible
            • Jul 18, 2002

It looks like NECA and Super7 are both doing Roddy Pipers character from They Live, so I’m looking forward to seeing good images of those as well as the rest of their lines.
            Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

Oh Absolutely GI:JOE Classified.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

I always look forward to being disappointed by Marvel Legends.

Power Rangers Lightning Collection will be fun.
                Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• alex
                  Permanent Member
                  • Jun 15, 2009

Oh yeah the 1000toys Hellboy line, and hopefully some new figures from the DC collectabiles Batman animated line, and forgot about these the Neca TMNT target exclusive figures and I suppose see what Neca releases in the Retro line as well.
                  Last edited by alex; Feb 16, '20, 5:44 AM.

Comment

• fun guy
                    Veteran Member
                    • Apr 24, 2011

More mezco toyz 5 points dc comics action figures

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
                      It looks like NECA and Super7 are both doing Roddy Pipers character from They Live, so I’m looking forward to seeing good images of those as well as the rest of their lines.
                      Seriously?! Man, I love my custom Hot Rod with yer awesome sculpt, but a factory produced Piper would be a must have
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                        Often invisible
                        • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                        Seriously?! Man, I love my custom Hot Rod with yer awesome sculpt, but a factory produced Piper would be a must have
                        Yeah, NECA teased a photo on Facebook. Trevor Grove seems to be sculpting all their retro portraits and he’s amazing so I can’t wait!
                        Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• MRP
                          Persistent Member
                          • Jul 19, 2016

My budget for new stuff is somewhat limited (mostly by choice) so my reaction to Toy Fair reveals is usually huh, that's nice but I won't be getting that, and it seems every time I do see something I might actually want to get it either never materializes or I never actually see it for sale anywhere before it's sold out since I rarely preorder anything preferring to actually see the product before I plunk down my money for it.

That said, beyond any Mego news is I'm kind of curious to see what Spinmasters and McFarlane have planned for their DC lined beyond their initial offerings, if they have anything ready to show since the lines just launched last month.

-M
                          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• enyawd72
                            Maker of Monsters!
                            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by B-Lister
                            I always look forward to being disappointed by Marvel Legends.
                            Huh? How could you possibly be disappointed?
                            In the last several years they've released some of the best versions of classic characters that have ever been done.
                            All of their 80th Anniversary series have been literal perfection.

Comment

• warlock664
                              Persistent Member
                              • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by enyawd72
                              Huh? How could you possibly be disappointed?
                              In the last several years they've released some of the best versions of classic characters that have ever been done.
                              All of their 80th Anniversary series have been literal perfection.
                              Yeah, I can’t imagine anyone being disappointed with the Marvel Legends releases from the last couple of years.
                              80th Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk ... Colossus/Juggernaut set ...blue furry Beast ... Alpha Flight box set ... Classic FF (the Walgreens exclusives) ... tons of 80s/90s X-Men ... a bunch of classic Spidey villains, including a Kingpin BAF... and the recent Dr Doom FF wave release is perfection, to use your word.
                              ML news is definitely what I’m most eager to hear from NYTF.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎