Thread: 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Space:1999 Panini Sticker Album- I had this as a kid and actually had all the stickers. Not in Portuguese mind you, I love the name "Espaco:1999", I bet on that moonbase everybody smoked and looked cool...

Max Headroom UK annual- I can't imagine what's in this but I really loved the short lived ABC TV series.

Captain Harlock doll from France- I've had a couple of these because they were sold in Quebec as well. It's a GI Joe body and it's all kinds of awesome, I don't like the show that much and I wish i hadn't sold mine. This one is pretty pricey but it's one cool action figure I wanted to showcase.

The Black Hole Towel- I've been on a bit of a Black Hole thing this week thanks to those killer new action figures. Towels are the one thing I want to collect (and I own one or two) but recognize that i don't know what to do with.

Collegeville Ming the Merciless Costume- Speaking of underrated 80s Sci-Fi, you can't go wrong with this pretty rare suit. The movie got so little merchandise (which I still wish I understood) that this may be the coolest thing that was made.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

I would lay that Black Hole towel out on the beac with my Dad Bod and be a lady magnet.

Images
    I have never revisited it, but as a kid I absolutely adored the Max Headroom movie, the Max Headroom TV show, Fiona... Matt Frewer is an absolute g.d. treasure.

that Harlock figure is awesome.

Images
    That Ming costume is pretty cool.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    That Ming costume has to be the nicest costume ever made with a portrait on the smock. Gorgeous!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Love the Ming costume too, nice artwork.