X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Space:1999 Panini Sticker Album- I had this as a kid and actually had all the stickers. Not in Portuguese mind you, I love the name "Espaco:1999", I bet on that moonbase everybody smoked and looked cool...

Max Headroom UK annual- I can't imagine what's in this but I really loved the short lived ABC TV series.

Captain Harlock doll from France- I've had a couple of these because they were sold in Quebec as well. It's a GI Joe body and it's all kinds of awesome, I don't like the show that much and I wish i hadn't sold mine. This one is pretty pricey but it's one cool action figure I wanted to showcase.

The Black Hole Towel- I've been on a bit of a Black Hole thing this week thanks to those killer new action figures. Towels are the one thing I want to collect (and I own one or two) but recognize that i don't know what to do with.

Collegeville Ming the Merciless Costume- Speaking of underrated 80s Sci-Fi, you can't go wrong with this pretty rare suit. The movie got so little merchandise (which I still wish I understood) that this may be the coolest thing that was made.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

I would lay that Black Hole towel out on the beac with my Dad Bod and be a lady magnet.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

I have never revisited it, but as a kid I absolutely adored the Max Headroom movie, the Max Headroom TV show, Fiona... Matt Frewer is an absolute g.d. treasure.

Comment

• rche
        channeling Bob Wills
        • Mar 26, 2008

that Harlock figure is awesome.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

That Ming costume is pretty cool.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

That Ming costume has to be the nicest costume ever made with a portrait on the smock. Gorgeous!

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Love the Ming costume too, nice artwork.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎