Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: first look at pattisons bat suit

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    I actually liked Affleck's suit a lot... in fact for me it was the best of the movie Bat suits to date.
    I would agree with that, though none of them "wowed" me. You make a good point about a composite suit and some Arkham skins.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 16, '20 at 1:11 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    What does Superman have to do with anything? Superman is effectively invulnerable. Batman is just a normal human being who fights people who have guns (or worse).
    What does the length of the film have to do with anything? 6 minutes or 120...what difference does it make? If the suit looks good and works it's irrelevant. Is there some reason they can't make a suit that looks like the one I posted and simply say it's armored underneath? Bulletproof material? No. No there is not.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    What does the length of the film have to do with anything? 6 minutes or 120...what difference does it make? If the suit looks good and works it's irrelevant. Is there some reason they can't make a suit that looks like the one I posted and simply say it's armored underneath? Bulletproof material? No. No there is not.
    I clearly misunderstood your point. When you said a "serious Batman", I took that as "a Batman that could exist in the real world without straining our suspension of disbelief" (like the Nolan Batman). If your point is just that it is possible to make the classic costume look good on screen, and then explain it away with "Mr. Stark made me these magic jammies"... that is obviously the Marvel strategy and it works just fine too.

Images
    I like the look. And glad it stands apart from previous versions

a really professional piece of fan art ,
    Last edited by libby 1957dog; Yesterday at 8:07 AM.