X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreddbatfan
    Museum Super Collector
    • Oct 3, 2008

Dida Displays Instructions

Does anyone know how to contact Scott Adams who use to make Dida Displays?I had Scott make a custom set for me and it was based on his Stately Caverns set and I need the instructions on how to assemble/disassemble it.I know he's no longer on the forum but maybe someone who knows him or has the Stately Caverns set could email me the instructions.I miss his sets soooo much and I wish I had him do the artwork to finish my playset front,it looks bare without his artwork.Thanks for any help that someone can give me,I really appreciate it.
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Comment

• dreddbatfan
        Museum Super Collector
        • Oct 3, 2008

I went to those websites and those are for the artwork for Scotts Dida Displays that he made.I'm still trying to find the assembly instructions for his Stately Caverns set.The custom set that I had scott make for me were based on that set,I know he sent me assembly instructions for it but I can't find them anywhere.Does Scott Adams have a Facebook page that I can try to contact him that way.Thanks LonnieFisher for the links,it was great to see Scotts artwork again.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Scott is now Robyn. Go back to the Dida artwork page and use the contact area on the right hand side...

Comment

• dreddbatfan
            Museum Super Collector
            • Oct 3, 2008

I went to the contact area and left a message,let's see how long it takes for a response.Is Robyn for the forums or for something else?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

yes, MegoRobyn is her user name. she still is on the forums

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡