X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Tiberiusguy
    The Trek line is not quite so incomplete, when compared to other lines.
    Like Marvel, it has what... one figure?!?
    I am not sure why they are doing him. Unless it’s a secret that they have, going forward... I am buying him, don’t get me wrong, but now I need a Spider-Man!!
    What Marvel figure are they making? I hope you aren't referring to Stan Lee. He isn't a Marvel figure. He's a POW! Entertainment figure.

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
      Museum Patron
      • Aug 23, 2019

Sadly, they didn’t offset the exclusivity to an international buyer, with permission of course. They could have insisted that sales could not go overseas from Europe, or wherever and vice versa. Hopefully that wouldn’t have meant Canada couldn’t buy, lol. That’s how I got mine...
      Alternately, if they were able to add a character into the mix, and offer to continue in new waves. What I mean is, Kirk, Gorn, Scotty. Followed by Spock, McCoy, Romulan (new). Or something... (and just thinking before I press send), split the extra figure with a 60/40 Mirror figure. Later Kirk, McCoy, Sarek in dress...!

Comment

• Tiberiusguy
        Museum Patron
        • Aug 23, 2019

Lonnie said
        What Marvel figure are they making? I hope you aren't referring to Stan Lee. He isn't a Marvel figure. He's a POW! Entertainment figure.

That’s who I suggested, Stan Lee... I appreciate that he’s being made, and I preordered one, and might buy more, when I see him! I would have gotten the premium signature, with my name when I got my Legends figure done. But, now I want Spider-Man, and the others too. Spidey, Hulk and Superman were great at holding their diminutive size against Big Jim and GIJoe! And they did. My Trek figures were able to flirt with my sister’s Barbies too
        Last edited by Tiberiusguy; Feb 17, '20, 10:32 PM. Reason: Couldn’t add quote

Comment

• DC_Guy
          Museum Super Collector
          • Sep 18, 2008

But they're not making Marvel figures.

Comment

• danadoll
            Micronaut Nut!
            • Apr 11, 2005

No offense intended, really...yet, there seems to be a lot of complaining by various Star Trek fans about these two (Scotty and Bones)...or this Trek character or that character and yes, it has gotten old. Face it, folks, you Trekkies are very, very, very lucky you've already gotten several releases of Trek figures (in various forms, including the 8 inch scale variety) from various toy companies over many years. While sometimes, we fans of other sci-fi or fantasy shows/movies, etc...get next to nothing for merchandise of the things we like...STOP COMPLAINING!

Dana
            "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

• DC_Guy
              Museum Super Collector
              • Sep 18, 2008

Trekkies? Stop complaining? What are you, new to the internet?

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I understand the questions why haven't we seen any McCoy's and Scotty? first off Kirk and Spock are the popular characters, so of course we will see them in various outfits, I'm wondering why we haven't seen gold shirt Kirk yet?

Don't forget we already have Sulu, Chekov plus mirror Uhura and Sulu, and aliens (2) different Romulans
                and (2) different Gorn's, and movie Khan. I personally would like to see besides gold shirt Kirk, a correct (TOS) Klingon
                and McCoy in blue short sleeve medical shirt and Scotty in regular redshirt uniform and in dress kilt, and a correct Talos
                and Cheron.

I do think at some point McCoy and Scotty will be released just be patient, I want them too. I'm sure there are folks here wondering about a POTA release, and why we haven't seen anything yet?

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎