Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are there any other toy line heads that work with Mego 8" bodies?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I think I found a winner for you, CTVT's Peter Brady. I found one as I was going thru my heads.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I think I found a winner for you, CTVT's Peter Brady. I found one as I was going thru my heads.
    Just looked it up and that does look like a really good one . Is this something you have for sale?

Ian

Images
    Blog Entries
    I have one, but somewhere along the way I chopped the neck plug off. And I was looking for a ball cap I know I have, too.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

I have one, but somewhere along the way I chopped the neck plug off. And I was looking for a ball cap I know I have, too.
    Sounds good and do let me know if you want to sale it on. When you say ball cap, is that something for the neck plug or do you mean the style of cap Dustin wears?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Palifan View Post
    Sounds good and do let me know if you want to sale it on. When you say ball cap, is that something for the neck plug or do you mean the style of cap Dustin wears?
    baseball cap. I will locate it today or so. It was from a Public Enemy figure. Its black so you'd have to paint it.

baseball cap. I will locate it today or so. It was from a Public Enemy figure. Its black so you'd have to paint it.
    Great! Just let me know when you're ready and send me a PM with any payment detail. Remember I'm based in the UK as well in Bristol with a postcode of BS32 4RT which should help with shipping costs.

Thanks again and I know my son's going to be very happy.

Ian

Not sure if this helps at all, but ctvt does sell baseball caps in different colors, if that's what you were looking for?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    Not sure if this helps at all, but ctvt does sell baseball caps in different colors, if that's what you were looking for?
    You could also probably steal the cap off the Pez figure mentioned earlier.

I did manage to find a baseball cap which will work great although I have the Pez arriving soon so I'll take a look at that to see what works best. I'm still on the hunt for the head but I'm sure I can find something my son will be happy with soon enough.

Thanks again for all the help

Ian