X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phil
    Persistent Member
    • May 11, 2007

Druid Robe Question

Is the Druid Robe that FTC sells the same robe that was used with their Grim Reaper figure?
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I don't think so. The Druid robe seems a black verison of Friar Tuck's robe, while the Grim Reaper robe has larger hood and sleeves and lacks a capelet.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      I don't think so. The Druid robe seems a black verison of Friar Tuck's robe, while the Grim Reaper robe has larger hood and sleeves and lacks a capelet.
      Thank you. That's what I needed to know.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

You're welcome.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
          Persistent Member
          • May 11, 2007

I ordered a couple of the Druid Robes and can confirm that they are black versions of the Friar Tuck robe.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

I just ordered a druid robe as well... hasn't arrived yet but I'm going to put it on the 8-inch skeleton figure they are also sending me as a fee gift.
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎