Electra-Wow!

Judy Strangis looks amazing these days:

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

She sure does! Unlike Diedre Hall, who has had some (not so great) plastic surgery.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      She sure does! Unlike Diedre Hall, who has had some (not so great) plastic surgery.
      Diedre Hall was a goddess in her day. I can't really blame her for not talking about her Electra Woman role. Honestly the show was campy and low budget.

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

Judy does not look 70! According to wikipedia, she was born in 1949!
        I met them at a Hollywood autograph show back in 2011. Diedre was in a good mood that day. I remember she laughed when I told her I still had my Electra Woman and Dyna Girl viewmaster reels. She said she'd forgotten about those. Judy told me she left acting years ago because she had a stalker following her! Here's a picture from the event. I didn't take it, but it's better than anything my camera could take.
        Last edited by RonnyG; Jan 31, '20, 9:58 AM.

Comment

• Goblin19
          Talkative Member
          • May 2, 2002

She’s 70. She doesn’t look more than 40-45 and could pass for her 30’s.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎