X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Egghead! Thanks for the link.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

It may all be part of the act, but Palitoy is not wrong... there is an abrasive creepiness from Garman, more so than Smith.

However... and I'm just speculating based on my experience with them and my gut.... I think both Smith and Garman are damaged souls who, under different circumstances, could have been salt of the earth people. They are crass and disgusting and always ready to shock. But then they will turn around the next minute and be warm, genuine, and generous. I think Garman had dreams of being an actor and got caught up in the lifestyle. But today he is married with a daughter, wept openly when his mother died, and when reading stories of children with illness. He still wishes he had more of a career than he does. I don't think he's evil. I think he's wounded.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

Oh people are complicated, that is for certain, I don't think either of them are monsters, they provide a lot of people with entertainment. They're just not for me, see Chris Hardwick.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

I'd like to see that episode.

I recently saw the Twilight Zone one.

I saw a little of the collection on youtube.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
            Career Member
            • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by Hedji
            It may all be part of the act, but Palitoy is not wrong... there is an abrasive creepiness from Garman, more so than Smith.

However... and I'm just speculating based on my experience with them and my gut.... I think both Smith and Garman are damaged souls who, under different circumstances, could have been salt of the earth people. They are crass and disgusting and always ready to shock. But then they will turn around the next minute and be warm, genuine, and generous. I think Garman had dreams of being an actor and got caught up in the lifestyle. But today he is married with a daughter, wept openly when his mother died, and when reading stories of children with illness. He still wishes he had more of a career than he does. I don't think he's evil. I think he's wounded.

Sorry, but I gues I am waaaayyyy in the minority, but LISA WHELCHEL comes across as a creepy. Like she seems to GAIN an immoral pleasure seeing everyone's valuable possessions and then PITTING them against each other for a trade.

No sir, I don't like it.

I would have chosen DAWN WELLS as the host for the show, she is more grounded and down to earth, unlike Lisa, who's ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

^I think that's just the gimmick of the show. I can't see her being surprised by the values of these things at this point. She still acts like a total novice, but I'm sure that's just in the script too.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎