X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Speedy
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 12, 2002

Left LJN Caucasian leg needed

Looking for a LJN left leg complete, rivet knee joint, not sure if its Rookies or SWAT. Looking to purchase or have some Mego plus custom items to trade, been out of the loop from this forum the past 12 yrs or so, but have done many trades and sales during that time. Managed to dig my custom figs out along with Mego etc that have been in storage the last 9-10 yrs.
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

Originally posted by Speedy
    Looking for a LJN left leg complete, rivet knee joint, not sure if its Rookies or SWAT. Looking to purchase or have some Mego plus custom items to trade, been out of the loop from this forum the past 12 yrs or so, but have done many trades and sales during that time. Managed to dig my custom figs out along with Mego etc that have been in storage the last 9-10 yrs.
    Not on here much ( mostly stay on the FB group side) but I have what your looking for. send me a PM and lets trade.
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• Mojo_Lemon
      • Oct 27, 2012

Speedy - you still looking for an LJN leg?? I have some pieces and complete bodies if interested..I'm looking for vintage 12" GI Joe stuff in trade

Comment

• Speedy
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 12, 2002

Thx to you both, I ended up restringing the ljn body with a t1 mego leg, worked quite well. I saw both of your responses just now. I am looking for a pair of T1 or T2 red hands, maybe do a separate post for these?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎