Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Hope he's having a drink somewhere with Girves, Charlie McCarthy, and the Penguin. Stay classy, Mr. Peanut.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
      Hope he's having a drink somewhere with Girves, Charlie McCarthy, and the Penguin. Stay classy, Mr. Peanut.
      you forgot Colonel Klink
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
          Moderation Engineer
          • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Wee67
          We'll soon see the emergence of several new Mr Peanuts. BUT... are any of them really the man in the shell?

The edgier Mr Deathnut, who seems to believe the ends justify the means.

Captain Peanut. He believes in the rights and wrongs of yesterday but he has difficulty dealing with the grays of today's peanut allergy-ridden world.

Mrs. Peanut- She fights for equal peanuts for all. And somehow increases Planters sales by 72%

and Peanut Shoe. He's, ummm, just a shoe.

Visionary! If they pull this off a crossover with Goobers of the Galaxy can't be far behind.

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

I say GOOD! My daughter has a peanut allergy, and I'm going to share this with her to her delight! Too bad he didn't go by anaphylaxis!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to open up a savory jar of honey roasted.

Comment

• ShadowAvenger
              Career Member
              • May 14, 2007

He'll show up extra roasted to help promote the new Planters Extra Roasted Peanuts during Super Bowl.
              Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Wee67
                We'll soon see the emergence of several new Mr Peanuts. BUT... are any of them really the man in the shell?

The edgier Mr Deathnut, who seems to believe the ends justify the means.

Captain Peanut. He believes in the rights and wrongs of yesterday but he has difficulty dealing with the grays of today's peanut allergy-ridden world.

Mrs. Peanut- She fights for equal peanuts for all. And somehow increases Planters sales by 72%

and Peanut Shoe. He's, ummm, just a shoe.

Well, Mrs. Peanut has my vote, I will now begin to fold my tounge back up to my mouth.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                  Hi Ernie!!!
                  • Feb 15, 2004

Perhaps Mr. Turtle could take over
                  You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Shhh not too loud, they'll be offing him and Mr. Monopoly next.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

No, he's safe--Sara Bellum will protect him. Pickles anyone?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

No, he's safe--Sara Bellum will protect him. Pickles anyone?
                          Not to mention the PPG.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
                            Museum Paramedic
                            • Aug 31, 2005

I just saw the commercial. I thought it was pretty good. He’ll be back soon, I’d bet.

- Ian
                            Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Falstaff13
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 28, 2008

You know, I figured they had run some ad with Charlie McCarthy and Mr. Peanut years ago, but a search just shows how many people (particularly on Ebay and similar sites) just list both of them if the item has a top hat and/or monocle depicted.
                              Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                              Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• knight errant00
                                8 Inch Action Figure
                                • Nov 15, 2005

I just read they've pulled the campaign following the Kobe Bryant news. Not sure if we'll get the big Super Bowl finale to the story as was expected.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎