Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ReMego Svengoolie presents: Joan Crawford's Berserk!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Just a few more days till we get to watch on MeTV as Svengoolie presents: Joan Crawford's Berserk!

Monica Rivers is the owner and ringmaster of a traveling circus, and she'll stop at nothing to draw bigger audiences. When a series of mysterious murders begins to occur and some of her performers die gruesomely, her profits soar. She hires high-wire walker Frank Hawkins, impressed by the handsome and muscular young man. They begin an affair which arouses her previous lover Durando's jealousy. When Durando is found dead shortly afterward, the other performers begin to take alarm, as a mysterious killer is obviously loose in their midst. Many suspect Monica herself of the killings, especially Matilda, who has set her sights on Monica's new lover. At this point, Monica's unruly, sixteen-year-old daughter Angela is expelled from school for being incorrigible, and Monica is forced to take her into the circus, allowing her to become the partner of knife-thrower Gustavo. Meanwhile, the dead bodies continue to pile up...
    imdb

So lets look at the ReMego version and his set:
    Svengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (1).jpgSvengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (2).jpgSvengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (3).jpgSvengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (4).jpg

The repro comics deal with the circus theme, the toys train is a repro of one I had when I was little and was lucky to still have the train so that my nephew could play with it. The back wall has KISS Psycho Circus.

Since Joan Crawford is the Pepsi Queen you know there has to be Pepsi on the set!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Here are the figures I went with:

Svengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (5).jpg
    First is what was called the Skelton Man. These men who had extreme case of progressive muscular atrophy where often hired to preform in Circus sideshows, in the movie he can be seen briefly in the black skeleton outfit. The outfit came from the NECA Karate Kid figure

Next is the Bearded lady was a New Mego Norm redone.

Clown was the Mad Clown Buzzcut with his head redone

The Strongman. I ordered the wrong body so he is on a human hulk body with the Mr. Freeze head repainted.

I was hoping to add a few more but again the parts are not in yet.

Ready for song time!
    Svengoolie presents Joan Crawford;s Berserk! (6).jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

M.I.A. figures

Berserk (57) Batman & Robin.jpg

Sorry fellow viewers, there were some other figures I wanted to include but the material hasn't come in or came in to late:

*Joan Crawford jacket just came in today and I need to rework it to fit Mego

*Batman outfit hasn't made it in yet so there so why include Robin.

*Bruno Fontana outfit is on its way, took to long to find the right outfit

All in all I want to add a shelf to keep my Circus figures on, so like ReMego Bar-N-Band this would become project under ReMego Circus.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡