X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

a question regarding wonder woman#750

Do the all-star squadron,the freedom fighters,and the justice society of america appear in the first story in wonder woman#750?
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by fun guy
    Do the all-star squadron,the freedom fighters,and the justice society of america appear in the first story in wonder woman#750?
    If you are referring to the Scott Snyder written story featuring the debut of the new timeline in which Wonder Woman was the first hero to debut, the whole story was previewed in EW yesterday and can be found on just about any comic website. There is a minor cameo by Alan Scott in one of the last few panels of the story, but no other heroes appear. If a different story in the anthology issue is the first story you re referring to (I haven't seen the issue of a table of contents for it yet as I won't make it out to my lcs until next week some time), then I am not sure.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• fun guy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by MRP
      If you are referring to the Scott Snyder written story featuring the debut of the new timeline in which Wonder Woman was the first hero to debut, the whole story was previewed in EW yesterday and can be found on just about any comic website. There is a minor cameo by Alan Scott in one of the last few panels of the story, but no other heroes appear. If a different story in the anthology issue is the first story you re referring to (I haven't seen the issue of a table of contents for it yet as I won't make it out to my lcs until next week some time), then I am not sure.

-M
      Yes,i am referring to the scott Snyder written story

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Here's the relevant page so you can see for yourself...

That is the only appearance of a hero other than Wonder Woman in that story.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

So in this new timeline, she will predate Superman? He's sort of the rock that the DC Universe is built on, is he not? Was he not considered the beacon that actually inspired all the other heroes to take their places fighting crime and saving people?
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
            So in this new timeline, she will predate Superman? He's sort of the rock that the DC Universe is built on, is he not? Was he not considered the beacon that actually inspired all the other heroes to take their places fighting crime and saving people?
            Superman hasn't been the first hero since Crisis on Infinite Earths. in the post-Crisis DCU, all of the golden age heroes predated Superman. So that hasn't been true for the past 35 of the 80 years of DC history.

-M

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎