Thread: a question regarding wonder woman#750

Images

a question regarding wonder woman#750

Do the all-star squadron,the freedom fighters,and the justice society of america appear in the first story in wonder woman#750?

Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    Do the all-star squadron,the freedom fighters,and the justice society of america appear in the first story in wonder woman#750?
    If you are referring to the Scott Snyder written story featuring the debut of the new timeline in which Wonder Woman was the first hero to debut, the whole story was previewed in EW yesterday and can be found on just about any comic website. There is a minor cameo by Alan Scott in one of the last few panels of the story, but no other heroes appear. If a different story in the anthology issue is the first story you re referring to (I haven't seen the issue of a table of contents for it yet as I won't make it out to my lcs until next week some time), then I am not sure.

-M

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    If you are referring to the Scott Snyder written story featuring the debut of the new timeline in which Wonder Woman was the first hero to debut, the whole story was previewed in EW yesterday and can be found on just about any comic website. There is a minor cameo by Alan Scott in one of the last few panels of the story, but no other heroes appear. If a different story in the anthology issue is the first story you re referring to (I haven't seen the issue of a table of contents for it yet as I won't make it out to my lcs until next week some time), then I am not sure.

-M
    Yes,i am referring to the scott Snyder written story

Here's the relevant page so you can see for yourself...

That is the only appearance of a hero other than Wonder Woman in that story.

-M

Images
    So in this new timeline, she will predate Superman? He's sort of the rock that the DC Universe is built on, is he not? Was he not considered the beacon that actually inspired all the other heroes to take their places fighting crime and saving people?
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldknight47 View Post
    So in this new timeline, she will predate Superman? He's sort of the rock that the DC Universe is built on, is he not? Was he not considered the beacon that actually inspired all the other heroes to take their places fighting crime and saving people?
    Superman hasn't been the first hero since Crisis on Infinite Earths. in the post-Crisis DCU, all of the golden age heroes predated Superman. So that hasn't been true for the past 35 of the 80 years of DC history.

-M