Thread: The GOON! And Franky!

Images
    Blog Entries

The GOON! And Franky!

Love the series so I've been wanting to do these for a while, both heads fully sculpted, Goon's on an altered FC Sabretooth body, Franky an Our Gang FTC body with hands from the junk box, all clothes except the shoes and Goon's pants handmade, weapons sculpted from scratch except the revolver and that was a cap gun with some alterations. After sculpting Franky I realized that he may be based on Don Rickles. Hats are felt and based off doll hat patterns I found on youtube. the axe, knife, hammer and brass knuckles are all sculpted in Crayola Model Magic.

Knife to the EYE!!

Working on the Buzzard, Dr. Alloy and a slackjaw gangster. If you haven't read the series go get it, reminds me of the Spirit a lot, well with more stabbing and monsters.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

WOW this turned out great! I am talking Custom of the Week great. They look like there comic book version.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yowza! Great job.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Holy Smokes!! very nicely done.

Images
    Great Job! You always have creative interpretations of characters. Nice, as always.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    WOW this turned out great! I am talking Custom of the Week great. They look like there comic book version.
    ^^^ Yup. I'd buy this if it was in a store. Very nicely done. I second Custom Of The Week.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

awesome

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks all, my only gripe is I want to address Franky's neck a little bit, other than that I am really happy with them.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    I've always meant to read this comic, but I never got around to it. Such cool artwork and general vibe. These guys look great.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
    https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl