Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some sneak peeks from Super7 of what's to come (hopefully this year).

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hedji
    It's fun when you can find them loose bagged directly from the Asian factories in Asia for like 5 bucks on eBay. I've picked up a bunch that way.
    I thought those were bootlegs, I need to check them out.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
      Citizen of Gotham
      • Nov 17, 2012

Oh yeah. They're great. I got a Maria, some Worst... There are lots of choices. Be careful with the 5 pack blind buy assortments. Usually you get 3 figures plus 2 Predator figures.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Caligari and The Beast arrived today. Nice, but Caligari's cape is disappointing--a folded-over collar like vintage Star Wars woudl have looked better and suggested a more accurate Inverness style.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Some reallllly cool things that I will moan about the price later.

Thundercats! Munsters! Mars Attacks! Halloween! Space Marines! Chucky! Monsters Wave 3!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

The new Uni Monsters look awfully good.

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

I think Super7 is continuing to rise… so many niche options for collectors. The music (rap/metal/punk) line-up alone is pretty innovative as they are able to go deeper than NECA is this scale.

I love me some Caligari (the card is spectacular) , and hoping Cesare soon follows!… I don't have the 3.75" critical eye for the most part (hell, I even bought Marla from Fight Club!); in some way nearly every figure in a Kenner-like riff seems silly to me. It's the price point that has become difficult.

Hedji, thanks for reminding me I still need a Maria.
              Last edited by Confessional; Feb 23, '20, 10:53 AM. Reason: …German Expressionist lush!

Comment

• Confessional
                Maker & Whatnot
                • Aug 8, 2012

Just watched the fans-questions vid, Brian has confirmed Misfits/Samhain/Danzig product is in the works! Oh, and NECA is hinting too… and All Hell Breaks Loose!

Comment

• mego
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 16, 2012

Oh man! I hope they make a Glenn Danzig kitty litter variant! Haha. Seriously though, I love what these guys are doing. I’m excited for the Slayer Live Undead set!

Comment

• Confessional
                    Maker & Whatnot
                    • Aug 8, 2012

^^ I picked up the Agnostic Front Eliminator combo recently… one killer toy + one killer 7" record = brilliant fun!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Why is the Live Undead only a three pack? There are clearly four members of the undead band in the picture! I wonder who is missing...

Comment

• mego
                        Veteran Member
                        • Sep 16, 2012

No drummer. They kicked out Dave Lombardo some time back and I think there’s some bad blood , pardon the expression. Haha.

Comment

• cjefferys
                          Duke of Gloat
                          • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Confessional
                          Just watched the fans-questions vid, Brian has confirmed Misfits/Samhain/Danzig product is in the works! Oh, and NECA is hinting too… and All Hell Breaks Loose!
                          Sweet!

Originally posted by mego
                          No drummer. They kicked out Dave Lombardo some time back and I think there’s some bad blood , pardon the expression. Haha.
                          Lombardo is a top notch drummer, one of the best. The band should have really treated him better and made him happy, they have always been lesser without him.

Comment

• mego
                            Veteran Member
                            • Sep 16, 2012

I like Bostaff too, but yeah- Lombardo is the guy for sure. Still pretty excited for the set!

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎