• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Green Lantern TV show on HBO Max...

Oh hell yeah!!!

Sarah Aubrey, HBO Max’s head of originals, gave a few details about the upcoming “Green Lantern” inspired TV series from Greg Berlanti, for HBO Max.During the Television Critics Association press tour on Wednesday, Aubrey said they are in the “early stages of talking to him about.” She continued that it “will span several decades and focus on the origin stories of two major Green Lanterns on Earth.”She added it will also feature Sinestro, a major villain from the comics.Also Read: Steven Soderbergh Signs 3-Year Overall Deal With WarnerMediaSinestro is a former member of the Green Lantern corp. who goes rogue. The two major Green Lanterns most likely mean that the series will feature both Hal Jordan and John Stewart. The “Green Lantern” inspired series is from Greg Berlanti, who spearheaded The CW’s “Arrowverse” of DC Comics characters. It will come from Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.In the much-maligned 2011 film version, Ryan Reynolds played the Hal Jordan version of the character, opposite Mark Strong as Sinestro. He was an ally in that film, but a post-credits scene teased him eventually becoming the villain that DC Comics fans know.Along with “Green Lantern,” Berlanti is developing “Strange Adventures,” a DC Super Hero anthology series that will feature characters from across the DC canon.Read original story ‘Green Lantern’ TV Series to Feature Sinestro, 2 Different Green Lanterns At TheWrap

sigpic
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Sinestro is a former member of the Green Lantern corp. who goes rogue. The two major Green Lanterns most likely mean that the series will feature both Hal Jordan and John Stewart.
    They have much to make up for...but I will check this out when it is up.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• The Bat
      Batman Fanatic
      • Jul 14, 2002

Hal Jordan PLEASE!!
      sigpic

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

The one thing I want them to correct from the movie is just CGI or use makeup the alien Lanterns to look more like there comic book characters than those awful redesigns that they went with in the movie. I actually had to get the who's who booklet to figure them out. I have a huge collection of Lantern comic books and I was at lost.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

No Hal Jordan,no Jon Stewart. Guy Garner,Jessica Cruz,Simon Baz and Alan Scott. Which is kind of interesting since they killed him off on Stargirl. I'm guessing this is part of the Arrowverse since Berlanti is in charge.

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Hal and Jon are likely reserved for the big screen, so this isn't a surprise.
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

Game on! I'm in
              Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Looks interesting.

Comment