Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

^Ideal ventured into that territory with their accessory sets and the Silver Streak vehicle, etc. Dr. Evil not coming with dedicated villain costumes also pointed toward Ideal trying to steer CA into more of his own character, rather than just a doll with swappable character outfits.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• rche
      channeling Bob Wills
      • Mar 26, 2008

Round 2 also made at least one different CA outfit, tho I believe it was included with the figure. Arctic theme of some sort with white accents. I think this showed up at about the time the smaller box SpiderMan and Captain America outfits came out.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by ZICA
        Just curious, what if Captain Action were to come back in more of a classic G.I. Joe Adventure Team format? Something that offered the basic figure along with outfit and adventure gear sets, not costume sets to turn him into other characters.
        I'd be quite intereted in that, I have a beautiful CA custom footlocker that needs filled. I liked the DC comics spin on Cap.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by hedrap
          Captain Action? I'm waiting for a return of Jonny West! When's that gonna happen?!?!
          Hopefully after they reissue Big Jim first, dangit!!!
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• warlock664
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 15, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
            let me guess, you want to see JSA right?

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by ZICA
              Just curious, what if Captain Action were to come back in more of a classic G.I. Joe Adventure Team format? Something that offered the basic figure along with outfit and adventure gear sets, not costume sets to turn him into other characters.
              IF its 12 inch. No interest in 4 inch figures
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎