• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Palifan
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 18, 2016

Help identifying these clothes?

Hi all,

I need a little help and was hoping someone on here might be able to shed some light.

I'm thinking about working on a custom Mego figure and have seen this lot with a helmet and a dark blue/black jumpsuit and wondered where they were from? The lot is a little more than I want to pay so if I can get these two things elsewhere cheaper then it would be a better option.

Hopefully someone can help and thanks in advance,

Ian
  • clemso
    Talkative Member
    • Aug 8, 2001

The blue and white helmet is from the Dinah-mite Racing Around outfit, as for the dark jumpsuit. i don't know. The army green one with fur collar is also Dinah-mite.

Comment

• Timothy2251
      Jerks beef with Ten Bears
      • Mar 15, 2008

The bodysuit is from the HAVOC figure from the UK.

DOLL3.JPG
      "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• Palifan
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 18, 2016

Thanks for the answers everyone, really helpful and I'm surprised that the blue jumpsuit fits the Mego figure so well.

I'll get searching and see what the difference is piecing these two items together compared to the lot on eBay.

Ian

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎