Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Looking for Fighting yank (head only)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 14, 2008
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    6,396
    Images
    12

    Wanted Looking for Fighting yank (head only)

    Does anyone here has this particular version of the Fighting yank?

    yank.jpg

    I'm looking for just the head. Be willing to buy or trade for other vintage mego heads.

    Thanks
    BB
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 14, 2003
    Location
    B
    Posts
    24,969
    Images
    564
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bear View Post
    Does anyone here has this particular version of the Fighting yank?

    yank.jpg

    I'm looking for just the head. Be willing to buy or trade for other vintage mego heads.

    Thanks
    BB
    I sent you info on FB if you're still looking

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 14, 2008
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    6,396
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I sent you info on FB if you're still looking
    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 27, 2012
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    64
    Brown Bear - did you find a Fighting Yank rubber head??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 14, 2008
    Location
    NS, Canada
    Posts
    6,396
    Images
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo_Lemon View Post
    Brown Bear - did you find a Fighting Yank rubber head??
    Not yet. Got a tip from a friend but they didnít ship to Canada.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 27, 2012
    Location
    Eau Claire, WI
    Posts
    64
    Is shipping THAT BAD to Canada?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 15, 2001
    Location
    My Pants
    Posts
    56,404
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo_Lemon View Post
    Is shipping THAT BAD to Canada?
    It has a bad rap.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •