Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have 8" DC figures actually been confirmed, or is it just a rumor?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    ^Yeah, they're streamlined classic DC looks...
    Well, not Aquaman--but he wasn't announced anyway.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    Toy fair is next month, guys.
    But even if we get a look at these at Toy Fair next month, it's no guarantee they are anywhere near a release date. The vast majority of stuff Mego showed at Toy Fair last year still hasn't seen a release (or even any kind of follow up announcement), and there's been no word if some of it is even still planned on being released, so yeah Toy Fair's next month, but I doubt any kind of answers will be revealed there if last year's Toy Fair is any indication.

-M

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Well, not Aquaman--but he wasn't announced anyway.
    I would assume a shrunken down version would be apart of that group considering his yuge popularity now. Same with Shazam. I mean, if they're going to embiggen Trek and Monsters why not go in reverse and shrunkify to 8?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hedrap View Post
    I would assume a shrunken down version would be apart of that group considering his yuge popularity now. Same with Shazam. I mean, if they're going to embiggen Trek and Monsters why not go in reverse and shrunkify to 8?
    That 14 inch Aquaman isn't in line with the JLU design. That one was the hook hand long haired version that would be closer to the Momoa version.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

JLU Aquaman

Aquaman will be the tricky part since there are three version of him:

His first appearance in the Superman TAS is were he looked like his regular classic version in his orange and green outfit
    Superman TAS Aquaman cartoon.jpg

Then in the JLU when he was King Arthur he was more his "Conan" look with both hands
    JLU Aquaman v1.jpg

And finally after he saved his son by cutting off his hand and adding the hook
    JLU Aquaman v2.jpg

I would take all three version but then one figure I would like to see done is Queen Mera:
    mera.jpg

Now as one who used to walk into Target and buy ALL the JLU figures when the hit the shelf so I could customize them, I am looking forward to this. I hated the body with the sway back so seeing them done as Mego in proper bodies makes me happy!!
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    I want classic Aquaman, not surprisingly. I missed out on the rare animated version.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I was lucky too find 4 single carded on the shelf. Then I started buying them from China and now have a small army of him.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log