X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lepage
    The Ape General
    • Aug 12, 2001

New series Shamless plug I guess...

Hey guys! It feels good to be back and see everyone again. In case anyone wants to know what happened to me, I ended up getting involved in film making. I made my first film Dark Limbo and things took off from there. My production partner and I are 3 quick scenes away from wrapping shooting for our 12 episode crime drama "Necessary Evil The Series" which to our surprise was rated as one of the top 5 crime dramas on YouTube by the Daily Dot.
    Anyway, I ended up working on other films both in front of and behind the camera.
    ANYWAY.. I started a new show called "The Weird Kid Show" which is a horror variety show. If it has to do with horror, I will be talking about it. I also do interviews and was excited to get to interview Steve Johnson (creator of Slimer from Ghost Busters).
    I am positing this here and now because OF COURSE.. I cannot let the show go on without eventually talking about Mego figures and customs! I may even do a segment featuring custom Monster makers!?

I am not going to beg anyone to subscribe, you do it because you want to. I just ask that you at least check it out? The production is intentionally dumbed down. My "character" is a 50 year old man that lives in his mother's basement.

Anyway its good to be back!

Thanks guys!

Welcome to The Weird Kid Show! A variety show that centers around Halloween and Horror in general. You will find a lot of prop tutorials here but there is so much more like, interviews, segments, comedy, etc. Come for the content, stay for the weird!
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

Congrats on seeing your creation to fruition! I know there's a lot of hard work getting these done.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• lepage
      The Ape General
      • Aug 12, 2001

thank you. It's fun and "kinda" keeps me out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎