X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

My Strawberry Shortcake collection

A classic toy I love is Strawberry Shortcake. I'm talking the original, 80s version of her. Since I was around 7 or 8, I've been collecting Strawberry Shortcake dolls. Here are the ones I have:
    • Strawberry Shortcake
    • Apple Dumplin'
    • Huckleberry Pie
    • Orange Blossom
    • Angel Cake
    • Raspberry Tart
    • Lemon Meringue
    • Blueberry Muffin
    • Lime Chiffon
    • Apricot
    • Cherry Cuddler
    • Butter Cookie
    • Café Ole
    • Mint Tulip
    • Almond Tea
    • Crepes Suzette
    • Lem 'n' Ada
    • Peach Blush
    • Purple Pieman
    • Sour Grapes

I do not have Plum Puddin', Banana Twirl, or the Berry Princess yet. I also have the Berry Cycle and Dancin' Strawberry Shortcake. This collection hasn't been updated since 2013, but I wish to complete it someday.
    Last edited by DaniellePlaysWithToys; Jan 6, '20, 4:51 PM.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

I love Strawberry Shortcake!
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

That's a large collection! I think I'm in the male minority in liking Strawberry Shortcake.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        I think I'm in the male minority in liking Strawberry Shortcake.
        That just makes you super cool.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• RonnyG
          Career Member
          • Apr 23, 2014

My cousin used to have these. I loved the smell of them! lol Do they still retain their scent after 35 years???
          Last edited by RonnyG; Jan 6, '20, 5:53 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by RonnyG
            Do they still retain their scent after 35 years???
            Mine haven't.

The only toy I have that still has its original scent is Stinkor.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎