X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

The GOON! And Franky!

Love the series so I've been wanting to do these for a while, both heads fully sculpted, Goon's on an altered FC Sabretooth body, Franky an Our Gang FTC body with hands from the junk box, all clothes except the shoes and Goon's pants handmade, weapons sculpted from scratch except the revolver and that was a cap gun with some alterations. After sculpting Franky I realized that he may be based on Don Rickles. Hats are felt and based off doll hat patterns I found on youtube. the axe, knife, hammer and brass knuckles are all sculpted in Crayola Model Magic.

Knife to the EYE!!

Working on the Buzzard, Dr. Alloy and a slackjaw gangster. If you haven't read the series go get it, reminds me of the Spirit a lot, well with more stabbing and monsters.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

WOW this turned out great! I am talking Custom of the Week great. They look like there comic book version.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Yowza! Great job.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Holy Smokes!! very nicely done.

Comment

• battmasterson
          Career Member
          • Dec 22, 2010

Great Job! You always have creative interpretations of characters. Nice, as always.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
            Banned
            • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by monitor_ep
            WOW this turned out great! I am talking Custom of the Week great. They look like there comic book version.
            ^^^ Yup. I'd buy this if it was in a store. Very nicely done. I second Custom Of The Week.

Comment

• rche
              channeling Bob Wills
              • Mar 26, 2008

awesome

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Thanks all, my only gripe is I want to address Franky's neck a little bit, other than that I am really happy with them.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• GaryPlaysWithDolls
                  Mighty Man/Monster Maker
                  • Aug 14, 2007

I've always meant to read this comic, but I never got around to it. Such cool artwork and general vibe. These guys look great.

Mina is the world's first Paranormal Petsitter in the new middle-grade book series by Gary Buettner, MONSTER PETS, coming in FALL 2014 from EMBY KIDS. Spooky adventure that's perfect reading for kids 8-12
                  https://www.facebook.com/monsterpetsbooks?ref=hl

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎