Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show & Tell! Hugo Strange, Bane, Penguin & Umbrellas, Wild Cards

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Hugo Strange looks like Donnie Darko with that cowl on
    lol. I was thinking it might make a good base for an Awkward Man custom.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Um, waitaminit--FTC did a new Penguin figure without a monocle? Intentionally?

I'd assumed they'd be revisiting their Penguin '66 concept. Thinking many things right now...
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Um, waitaminit--FTC did a new Penguin figure without a monocle? Intentionally?

I'd assumed they'd be revisiting their Penguin '66 concept. Thinking many things right now...
    maybe it fell off? But hey, hole punch, super glue and some clear plastic from the packaging will fix that. Its not FTC if you don't have to repair it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    Just looked and the pics at CTVT do show a monocle.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    Just looked and the pics at CTVT do show a monocle.
    That's what I thought originally, too.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I always thought those wild cards would make cool Joker goons. Penguin looks awesome with the umbrella additions,
    thanks for sharing your pics.

I just checked too. Now I don't know if mine had one and fell off, or if it came without one. And I can clearly see the hole by the eye where the monocle should be. I am pretty sure it was not in the eye hole when I opened him and if it was in the package, I didn't see it and it's long gone by now. Bummer :(

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I just checked too. Now I don't know if mine had one and fell off, or if it came without one. And I can clearly see the hole by the eye where the monocle should be. I am pretty sure it was not in the eye hole when I opened him and if it was in the package, I didn't see it and it's long gone by now. Bummer :(
    Thank you for checking. Since you order frequently, perhaps you can order a "66 Penguin head and use that monocle? Surely they're the same?

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Thank you for checking. Since you order frequently, perhaps you can order a "66 Penguin head and use that monocle? Surely they're the same?
    I think I have a second, in package '66 Penguin. I can make sure that fits and then, yes, on my next order, get that head for the monocle.

I hadn't thought of that... Thanks!

Images
    That Hugo Strange suit with cloth cowl looks like a great starter for a 43 or 49 Batman. From the serials.