Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I always thought those wild cards would make cool Joker goons. Penguin looks awesome with the umbrella additions,
    thanks for sharing your pics.

Comment

• TRDouble
      Permanent Member
      • Jul 10, 2012

I just checked too. Now I don't know if mine had one and fell off, or if it came without one. And I can clearly see the hole by the eye where the monocle should be. I am pretty sure it was not in the eye hole when I opened him and if it was in the package, I didn't see it and it's long gone by now. Bummer :(

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
        I just checked too. Now I don't know if mine had one and fell off, or if it came without one. And I can clearly see the hole by the eye where the monocle should be. I am pretty sure it was not in the eye hole when I opened him and if it was in the package, I didn't see it and it's long gone by now. Bummer :(
        Thank you for checking. Since you order frequently, perhaps you can order a "66 Penguin head and use that monocle? Surely they're the same?
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Thank you for checking. Since you order frequently, perhaps you can order a "66 Penguin head and use that monocle? Surely they're the same?
          I think I have a second, in package '66 Penguin. I can make sure that fits and then, yes, on my next order, get that head for the monocle.

I hadn't thought of that... Thanks!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

That Hugo Strange suit with cloth cowl looks like a great starter for a 43 or 49 Batman. From the serials.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎