Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target Creatable World dolls

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by monitor_ep View Post
    I so want to see *this* movie! Oh, and you could call it "Frankie Goes to Hollywood"! lol

back story: while I was loading up the Alyssa Milano Mego images my boyfriend was playing around and discovered that the clothes fit the male figures....we are sooo
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

we are sooo
    Haha. I'm just as gay. I bought the doll for the aesthetic. But I'm glad to learn the clothes fit Megos, Especially the shoes! I love checkered Vans.

Nice to see they're now in Target. And I will be buying clothes and accessories.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Blog Entries
    You didn't think I was done did you? After looking back at the shoes I had to try them onto a Mego Male and they fit!!! so lets go back to the runway:

Attachment 27270Attachment 27271Attachment 27272Attachment 27273Attachment 27274
    Frank never looked better. I figured some of this stuff would be hit and miss kinda like the Bratz stuf from back in the day. I know exactly what I'm doing with that yellow shirt.

Good to know... Thanks for the pics... Frank is FAB LOL

Images
    You didn't think I was done did you?
    I like it. It has a very 80s look to it.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Popy More outfits available

Everyday style pack $20
    20200110_135830.jpg

Rainy Day Style Pack $10
    20200110_135848.jpg

Summer Style Pack $10
    20200110_135910.jpg

Active-Wear Style Pack $10
    20200110_135935.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Blog Entries
    This stuff is so cute. And Frankie looks marvelous.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.