Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target Creatable World dolls

Images
    Blog Entries

Target Creatable World dolls

Anyone seen these? Lots of different sets and the clothes appear to be 8" scale.

I was looking at this this weekend and I was so upset that I could not find any new Megos I didn't even think about comparing them. Going to Target Monday so I will check these out.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Hoping those checkered vans will fit mego male bodies.

I like those camo pants, nice fit for new Mego Action Jackson.

Images
    Should be a fun line for kids. Lots of customization options. Didn't know Target was going to carry them in stores. Neat. Last I had heard Mattel was only going to sell them online.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Pretty good start of a Cousin Itt custom there.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Just got back and picked up one of the clothing bonus packs ($20). The clothes need minor work to fit Megos. The shoes did not fit the female body. I will take pics tonight to show you.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Tip Creatable World: Everyday Style Pack es-619

Creatable World ESP es-619 (1).jpg

I purchased the Everyday pack today (it was the only one on the shelf) to see just how much work needs to go into turning this into Mego clothes. Well it depends on what outfit you pick. The tanktop & mini-dress needs another strip of Velcro to hold it better. The pants need to be cut and sewn, maby even redone. The long sleeve shirt is up to you on what type of style you are going for, but to wear it I would redo it.

The shoes, hats, and glasses do not fit the female Mego. SO lets go to the runway:
    Creatable World ESP es-619 (2).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (3).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (5).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (4).jpg
    Last edited by monitor_ep; Jan 7, '20 at 12:14 AM.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

Creatable World: Everyday Style Pack es-619 pt 2

Creatable World ESP es-619 (6).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (7).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (9).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (10).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (11).jpg

Remember this is just cutting off the extra and adding new strips of Velcro to tighten the outfits up. For those who have the time and know how to redo them this would make a great starter set.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

You didn't think I was done did you? After looking back at the shoes I had to try them onto a Mego Male and they fit!!! so lets go back to the runway:

Creatable World ESP es-619 (12).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (13).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (14).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (15).jpgCreatable World ESP es-619 (16).jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media