Thread: 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome Things on eBay this week

City Beneath the Sea Viewmasters- I just discovered these were a thing, how the heck a busted TV pilot gets merchandise and Logan's Run didn't will haunt me. Anyway, I love this movie and will probably buy these...

Marx Green Machine- An original 70s issue! Man, I wanted one of these but got denied and the only kid who had one in my neighborhood, I wasn't allowed to play with! Double denied. I won't buy this because i can't ride it.

Captain America Sharp Shooter Set- The number of Lugers sold in Cap's name is rather robust. I do love the appearance of Kang on the card back, the hottest selling secret wars figure.

Frankenstein Conquers the World Vinyl Figure- Agggh, I feel like I've been missing meetings, I saw this movie when I was 9 and well, i'm not over it. I own zero merchandise despite me loving all things Toho and Frankenstein...

Brochure for the TV Series "The Starlost"- The StarLost is a Canadian Television series created by Harlan Ellison (he completely disowned it because he's Harlan Ellison), it's boring, it's cheap and thanks to Canadian content laws, I've seen every episode and am fascinated with it. I just discovered today it was released on VHS with misleading packages, I may need to buy this....

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    Man, that Cap sharpshooter set...I don't think a bootleg package could look more bootleg...yet it's licensed!

Cap is (badly) redrawn from the cover of Captain America #155, Nov. 1972. Poor Sal Buscema!

I coveted a Green Machine too. I knew a kid who had one, and I got to ride it ever so briefly. It was magical.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Awesome selection of stuff.
    Had a Big Wheel as a kid, and always thought the Green Machine looked cool, too.
    I have fond memories of The Starlost.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Blog Entries
    I had a Green Machine--it was the only thing cool about me, child or man.

How have I not seen "City Beneath the Sea"!?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

I need a vinyl Toho Frankenstein.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    I need a vinyl Toho Frankenstein.
    Definitely agree, and also both Gargantuas too.