• fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

wow,that video is real cool

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

There's some pictures of the new figures plus packaging out there now too, AFI had some on their FB feed, so here they are...

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Depending on the size, I am looking to get the TV series. I cannot afford to buy to many more waves of figures.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

AFI has the revel of the full first wave, there's more than initially hinted at yesterday including Batgirl, John Stewart and Nightwing.

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/m...-dcmultiverse/

price point is said to be $19.99-$24.99 depending on figure, and the are supposed to be up for preorder at Walmart, Amazon and Gamestop.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

Not bad. More traditional overall than I expected from McFarlane. But the animated figures...they are ALMOST on model...but slightly stylized beyond the Timm look...so I'm not really sure who they are trying to appeal to with the slight changes.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

The animated figures are too off model for my tastes and those would have been the only figures that would have appealed to me. The rest looks like DC Direct. Not as nice as Mattel's stuff in the scale. The build a figure tiny Batmobile is also seems kinda pointless.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

EE has them on pre-order, as our sponsor, I have to mention them:

I think they look ok, not my thing but that's just me.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                  Persistent Member
                  • Sep 3, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                  EE has them on pre-order, as our sponsor, I have to mention them:

I think they look ok, not my thing but that's just me.
                  thanks for the tip off brian ,but just tried to pre order a classic superman for my grandson ,but they wanted $31 to send it to the uk
                  seems they are already showing up in walmart stores ,any hook up appreciated

Comment

• enyawd72
                    Maker of Monsters!
                    • Oct 1, 2009

The animated figures are terrible...GOD how I hate those Timm designs. I have NEVER understood why fans like them.

Since when do people have biceps bigger than their thighs and forearms bigger than their calves? They look ridiculous.

I know people love the shows but I just can't get past those designs.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

^It's a style that works well in animation. Drawing realistic musculature in a sausage factory like TV environment often results in work that's inconsistent at best.

It's not for everyone, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I've always loved it. This, for McFarlane, isn't it, though. It's so close, it's weird, but it's off. Like some alternate Earth version of the Timmverse.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

Underwhelming all around.
                        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• powersthatbe
                          Persistent Member
                          • Sep 27, 2010

I understand you got to put in superman and batman in for big debut sales, but couldn't he have thrown in a never before or rare appearance character like swamp thing or Zatanna?

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Todd McFarlane posted a video on FB today previewing the first release-showing all the figures plus the vehicles.

https://www.facebook.com/liketoddmcf...0203810500486/

-M

Comment

• monitor_ep
                              Talkative Member
                              • May 11, 2013

I was NOT happy with the fact that they went with the DCnU Hammerhead King Shark. King Shark is a humanoid great white shark based on the Fuji Shark God Kāmohoaliʻi (Comic Book Chondrakha).
                              King_Shark_(Arrowverse).jpgDCnU King Shark.jpg

But then Spinmasters is doing both version so who knows what will be getting released....
                              Spin-Masters-King-Shark-Deluxe-02__scaled_800.jpgSpin-Master-DC-Target-Exclusive__scaled_600.jpgs-l1600.jpg
                              Last edited by monitor_ep; Jan 7, '20, 11:20 PM.
                              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎