Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

There will be 6” and 4 “ exclusives to Target. From what I saw a Batman, the packaging is similar to Mattel’s basic line and it(6”) looked fine.

Comment

• powersthatbe
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 27, 2010

But they have limited articulation and are obviously geared towards young kids. Saw a 4” deluxe King Shark that looked nice.

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I think the 6 inch limited articulated figures are for the dollar store/Big Lots market. Mattel and Hasbro does the same thing.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• monitor_ep
          Talkative Member
          • May 11, 2013

DC-UNIVERSE-4-INCH-ACTION-FIGURE-ASSORTMENT.jpg
          DC UNIVERSE 4-INCH ACTION FIGURE ASSORTMENT – $7.99 Each
          From Spinmaster. Create your own epic adventures with the DC Comics 4-Inch Action Figures! Open the box to discover your adventure on a collector card and three mystery accessories hidden in compartments! Find armor, gauntlets, shields and more. Reveal accessories (including rare and super rare) that match your theme in material finishes like neon, steel, crystal and metallic. With a highly detailed sculpt and 11 points of articulation, you can pose your figure any way you want! Each 4-inch DC Comics articulated action figure also comes with a collector’s guide, so you can easily keep track of your collection. Expand your action figure collection with two versions of Superman, The Flash, Cyborg, and Shazam!
          In Shops: Feb 26, 2020

DC-BATMAN-4-INCH-MEGA-GEAR-KING-SHARK.jpg
          DC BATMAN 4-INCH MEGA GEAR ACTION FIGURE ASSORTMENT – $12.99 Each
          From Spinmaster. Create your own epic adventures with the DC Batman 4-Inch Mega Gear Action Figures!
          In Shops: Feb 26, 2020

I am happy that there are doing the real King Shark in the lineup. I will pick him up. I did manage to pick up Manbat & Damian Wayne Robin at Target this weekend. I will take photos and post them in the morning.
          Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Saw part of the first wave release in Walmart yesterday for the first time. I picked up a few of the 4 inch figures (Nightwing, Man-Bat, Killer Croc) to see how they were, but haven't had a chance to open them up yet. They also had about 3 different Batman figures (Rebirth, tactical and a gold/yellow version), Robin and Joker in the 4 inch figures, 3 different Batman figures in the 12 inch (Rebirth, Blue/Rebirth Batman, which was weird, classic Bronze Age blue look with Rebirth Bat-insignia and lack of trunks, and the Tactical Batman)., some roleplay toys, a Swamp-themed Batman 3 pack (Swamp Batman, Robin and Killer Croc), the Clayface/Batman Batcycle set, and the Batmobile.

The price points for all of these keep them in the impulse buy range, and as affordable/playable toys, so hopefully that will give the line some live and success as a revenue generator.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ODBJBG
              Permanent Member
              • May 15, 2009

These figures are great. Nicely articulated (not too articulated but better than most "budget" kids lines) and well made. Good selection of characters, some fun variants. I really hope Spin Masters can keep it up!

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Saw the gold Batman yesterday along with most of the other figures.
                sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by ScottA
                  Saw the gold Batman yesterday along with most of the other figures.
                  For what is supposed to be a chase figure, I have seen a lot of the gold Batman so far.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ODBJBG
                    Permanent Member
                    • May 15, 2009

It's not a "traditional" chase figure. There's one in every case I believe. They aren't making the rares super hard to get, just a bit rarer than others. Which is nice.

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

12 inch Wonder Woman

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I saw they are coming out with batwoman and killer moth

Comment

• wise guy
                          Career Member
                          • Dec 29, 2014

I am looking for the Aquaman vs Black Manta ,and Superman vs, Darksied 2 packs shown on the insert that comes with these. All the rest have been showing up at local Targets except Killer Moth set

Comment

• PNGwynne
                            Master of Fowl Play
                            • Jun 5, 2008

Killer Moth? OMG .
                            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mego Milk
                              Custom Mego Maker
                              • Jun 3, 2007

I saw the McFarlane figures too.
                              They look Mego scale.

Comment

• jacoblb
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 7, 2009

Loving the new WW. Might have to buy. But probably shouldn't. Just contain toys to Mego-like and Lego purchases only.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎