X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Palifan
    Museum Patron
    • Jan 18, 2016

Originally posted by Hedji
    I love the Comic Action... I just wish I could find Wonder Woman at a decent price and condition.

The straight leg Pocket Heroes are calling to me... but I think a lot of others are hearing the same call.
    I have a selection of both the Comic Action and Pocket Heroes that I thankfully picked up years ago. I know what you mean though about Wonder Woman as she's one that I don't have in either release.

Maybe one day though.

Ian

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by B-Lister
      Add more Popy figures. I want Kamen Rider in my collection. And possibly Ultraman.

World Heroes and TV heroes are my goal.

I also want the Popy Spider Man car.
      Now that 2020 is drawing to a close, I can say...I accomplished part of my goal. I now have four Popy World Heroes in my collection (Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Taro, and Kamen Rider Ichigo).
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Originally posted by Confessional
        … the on-going effort to discover and bring glory to the bootlegs, factory oddities, undiscovered curiosities, et alia Apes across the planet continues!…
        Yup, I bootlegged and discovered in the name of Mego… Ape City got bigger despite lots of sharing.

Comment

• ScottA
          Original Member
          • Jun 25, 2001

Originally posted by ScottA
          Big main goal is to finish my WGSH box set - just needing Conan and Green Goblin.

Try to find a silk screen Supergirl.

Other things are replace my loose Megos - Knights, Pirates, American West, Monsters & Robin Hood.

Looking for the CAH Wonder Woman Exploding Tower MIB and the Batcycle in the photo box.

Also looking for some toys from my childhood - Marx Johnny West, SMDM, GI Joe.
          Well with no Toylanta or Mego Meet this year my goals took a hit. But thanks to a dear friend I was able to score the American West and Robin Hood figures. I did find the Batcycle in the photo box but I think that was before COVID happened.
          sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by ScottA
            Well with no Toylanta or Mego Meet this year my goals took a hit. But thanks to a dear friend I was able to score the American West and Robin Hood figures. I did find the Batcycle in the photo box but I think that was before COVID happened.
            Yeah, no shows at all for me this year, so I met none of my toy collecting goals. However, I did meet a lot of my comic collecting goals surprisingly.

-M
            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mr.Marion
              Permanent Member
              • Sep 15, 2014

Got my super powers figures on display. I didn't buy much this year. Spent less than $500 all year.
              20200909_144548.jpg

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎