X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • monitor_ep
    Talkative Member
    • May 11, 2013

Expedition Bigfoot (new series)

Found this new series Expedition Bigfoot and it is what it is, a team of Bigfoot hunters who will never find a Bigfoot but they do include a modern take on getting 'evidence' like a portable scanner for footprints instead of casting. That part is fun. It comes on at 9pm central on Sunday on the Travel Channel.

Plus I like to join in a the twitter page when a new episode is one. Many moons ago I dated a Bigfoot Hunter and we would spend many nights out in the woods searching. The thing is this was way before it was popular and before the modern internet, when you had to use book and maps to keep track, take actual photos. Since I was military I did have access to some better night time equipment but nothing like they have today. It was just my BF & I out in the woods, yeah it was creepy, we heard so things but nothing positive.

So it is fun to watch this group of people looking for Bigfoot when you know they will never find anything when they are a traveling circus out in the woods. So many people moving around and talking....but I am impressed with the new equipment so whatever.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍