X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

Greatest Crossover in TV History

I feel like I need to write some garbage clickbait for comicbook "Is this the origin of the MCU"?????
  • hedrap
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 10, 2009

The Sequel

Comment

• Falstaff13
      Persistent Member
      • May 28, 2008

It was shows like this and those ads they used to run to herald a new season of Saturday morning cartoons (with a splash page showing all the characters "hanging out" together) that first got me into the idea of crossovers, a trend I continue to follow today. I trace plenty of connections and crossovers, and I guess I have to thank some fun Saturday mornings for it getting launched in my imagination.
      Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
      Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Suck it Crisis!
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, what fun! I had forgotton the plummy hamminess of Jay Robinson's Dr. Shrinker.

I don't recall "Lost Island" but I saw "Horror Hotel" first-run. In rewatching it, what's with that ersatz Hoodoo? Sacrilege!
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 3, '20, 6:23 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎