Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bo8a_Fett
    Pat Troughton in disguise
    • Nov 21, 2007

Maybe he can have a sidekick called Loose Change...who would always hide down the side of the sofa?
    Or his enemies could join together and call themselves the Money to burn league or sommink..proberly....
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

• livnxxxl
      Megoholic RocketScientist
      • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by Bo8a_Fett
      Maybe he can have a sidekick called Loose Change...who would always hide down the side of the sofa?
      Or his enemies could join together and call themselves the Money to burn league or sommink..proberly....
      Thanks for keeping the thought process alive. I actually thought of John Dough as an alter ego name. That was a real tough one I know.

I have also been thinking about M.W.A. Millionaire's With an Attitude as a group name. I already have the logo done. It is really fun reading the ideas that come to member's minds here.
      Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

How about the Money men of Different Nations, too? Peso, Mark, Euro,...etc.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• The Toyroom
          The Packaging King
          • Dec 31, 2004

I automatically think of the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase when I see a character like this...with PANTS!
          Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

His belt should have one of those change makers like carhops used to wear.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              His belt should have one of those change makers like carhops used to wear.
              It is funny you mention that. I actually have one of those stored some where in my garage.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                I automatically think of the Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase when I see a character like this...with PANTS!
                Too funny! I can just see that.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                  • Oct 23, 2007

Money Man's Alter Ego - John Dough (How appropriate)

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                    Thanks for keeping the thought process alive. I actually thought of John Dough as an alter ego name. That was a real tough one I know.

I have also been thinking about M.W.A. Millionaire's With an Attitude as a group name. I already have the logo done. It is really fun reading the ideas that come to member's minds here.
                    Here is the M.W.A. logo that I typed about earlier.

Comment

• mikeoz
                      Mego Maker
                      • Mar 9, 2007

He's really creative! Where did you get the tunic? Did you sew it? It's great.
                      Looking for:
                      Lincoln Phantom of the Opera

Comment

• thunderbolt
                        Hi Ernie!!!
                        • Feb 15, 2004

And carry a roll of quarters so he punch guys with it balled up in his fist.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                          • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by mikeoz
                          He's really creative! Where did you get the tunic? Did you sew it? It's great.
                          Hi, Thank you for the nice comment. I only wish I could sew that good. I have yet to try my hand at sewing. Those that have been doing it here make it look "so" easy. No pun intended. I am not sure if I should get a machine or if I should just start out trying it by hand. My gf already thinks that I am losing it with my Mego obsession. Kidding of course. I figured that if she sees me with a needle and some thread sewing little costumes that will definitely seal the "I am going nuts over Mego" thought that she already thinks now. I keep thinking that one of these days I am going to start piling up my mash potatoes on my plate at dinner time like the guy did in the movie Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. I hope not for my and my gf sake. In regards to your question. Shamefully, The tunic came from a dollar store. What would we all do without those dollar stores for our quick fixes. It fits perfect as you can see. It was basically something to get the idea off the ground and the ball rolling. I believe that this will all change regarding his outfit in the near future. I have recently enlisted outside help from someone that does superior customs and sewing work. I have also recently created a thread to vote for his (Money Man's) mask. Someone earlier mentioned that they thought Money Man looked like he was frowning so we cannot have that for a super hero.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                            • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            And carry a roll of quarters so he punch guys with it balled up in his fist.
                            Now that would be one super hero that packs a punch. I have thought about making him a customized ring on one hand that it like a set of brass knuckles. I am talking like a HUGE four finger ring kind of like the rap stars used to tote around. The ring could be engraved with an "MM" logo. So when Money Man punches out the villians he would be like branding their forehead at the same time with the "MM" logo seal of approval.
                            On his other hand would be another ring with a big rock (diamond that is) on it. The ring would be able to cut through anything that would happen to get in Money Man's path. Whatcha think?

Comment

• The Toyroom
                              The Packaging King
                              • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by livnxxxl
                              It was basically something to get the idea off the ground and the ball rolling. I believe that this will all change regarding his outfit in the near future. I have recently enlisted outside help from someone that does superior customs and sewing work.
                              Trust me...you WON'T be disappointed when you see what he's come up with!
                              Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• livnxxxl
                                • Oct 23, 2007

Originally posted by The Toyroom
                                Trust me...you WON'T be disappointed when you see what he's come up with!
                                I could not agree more. I just seen the pictures. It is simply awesome to say the very least. I am patiently yet anxiously waiting at the same time to see how the box turns out as well.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎