Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a good place to promote my Mego fanfiction?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Is this a good place to promote my Mego fanfiction?

Because I'm pretty good at writing fanfiction, I got an idea for a story while I was browsing MegoMuseum's Twitter page.

My story idea combines the World's Greatest Superheroes and the Micronauts, because we all know they take place in the same universe. Does anyone remember that Super Friends episode where Superman and Wonder Woman went inside Aquaman's body? That's what this fic is gonna be like - the Micronauts enter Falcon's body to do... something. I don't know.

You can help me write the story by giving me some ideas, like what the Micronauts need to go inside Falcon for and the other characters. (Yes, the DC and Marvel heroes will appear together. I'm a fan of both now.)

See you on the other side!
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

I usually go into Falcon's body to restring him...

Comment

• GlobalObserver
      Persistent Member
      • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys
      the Micronauts enter Falcon's body to do... something. I don't know.
      Do they enter through the front door or the back door?

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
        Giggity. lol
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• enyawd72
          Maker of Monsters!
          • Oct 1, 2009

How about this?

Ant-Man and the Atom are conducting a joint experiment, for which the Falcon has volunteered. They both enter the Falcon's body and become trapped, because their miniaturization technologies are incompatible and have malfunctioned.

It's up to the Micronauts to launch a desperate rescue mission before Ant-Man, the Atom, or both return to normal size, killing them all...

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
            Youngest Mego Fan
            • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by enyawd72
            How about this?

Ant-Man and the Atom are conducting a joint experiment, for which the Falcon has volunteered. They both enter the Falcon's body and become trapped, because their miniaturization technologies are incompatible and have malfunctioned.

It's up to the Micronauts to launch a desperate rescue mission before Ant-Man, the Atom, or both return to normal size, killing them all...
            Well, Ant-Man nor the Atom appeared in the original lineup, which I'm basing this off.

I was thinking of Falcon being injured or sick or something.

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
              Youngest Mego Fan
              • Aug 30, 2019

Well, I came up with this plotline:

The Falcon has become injured in battle, and he might die from it. Captain America calls the Micronauts, who live in the far-out world of Micropolis, to come to Earth and go inside the Falcon's body to fix his life-threatening injury. However, they become lost, and must find their way to the injury, as well as a way out, while being menaced by white blood cells and other body things.

Originally posted by GlobalObserver
              They enter through an injection and exit through a tear duct, like in the original Fantastic Voyage. This isn't spoiling because most of you know the movie and summarily know how the fanfiction will go.

I was thinking of having wraparound sequences that make it so it's an episode of a lost Hanna-Barbera cartoon called "World's Greatest Super Heroes" being presented on TCM. Like that Harvey Birdman episode "Turner Classic Birdman."

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

Well while all this is going on, I just hope the Falcon doesn't sneeze or pass wind because there might not be a sequel
                to this story.

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
                  Youngest Mego Fan
                  • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by TrekStar
                  Well while all this is going on, I just hope the Falcon doesn't sneeze or pass wind because there might not be a sequel
                  to this story.
                  Oh you

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎