Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

After getting a Mego Tarzan for Christmas 73 or 74, I brought him on an adventure to downtown Boston with Mom and
    Grandmom, I had just watched the classic Tarzan's New York adventure, and I figured a trip to Boston was close enough.

a bus ride and subway ride, department stores, escalators and elevators, battling clothes hanging on the racks,
    wrestling in the shoe department, playing on the perfume counter, and taste testing cheeseburgers and French fries
    Mom finally had enough and stuffed him in her purse. She told me not to bring him because I would loose it, so when we went to the toy department, Mom got my sister something and not me, but Grandma saved the day and got me that
    Mego Aquaman in the purple window box I was looking at with the pouting lips, I had a real special Grandmother who
    spoiled me and even Mom gave in maybe a week or so later and bought me a window box Robin to replace the one
    I had broken. Oh and by the way, Tarzan never got lost and neither did his little black knife, and I still have both to
    this day with the original window box.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

The random number generator chose #3 and the winner is Hedji!

Congrats!
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

Congratulations Hedji!

I really enjoyed all of the stories (and even pictures!) that folks posted. Thank you Brian for doing this.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Outta sight! What a nice start to the New Year! I will be proud to give Arthur a good home! Thank you so much! This thread really was a treat to read.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎