Thread: Golden-Age Black Cat (Harvey Comics)?

Images
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Golden-Age Black Cat (Harvey Comics)?

Has anyone here considered or completed a Harvey Comics Black Cat custom? I did a cursory search but found nothing.

I apologize in advance for my stupidity in not posting art of her, but she's a great-looking character that could easily be constructed from CTVT and DM parts, includiung her red motorcycle.

She seems a durable and engaging character, I'm surprised Dynamite hasn't reintroduced her. I need to do more research on Harvey heroes.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    Not really on topic but one day I will do a Spy-Man custom.

But Black Cat looks fun:

Images
    Blog Entries
    I just looked up Spyman! He looks better than most of the other Harvey heroes, you've a good idea.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Blog Entries
    I got into SpyMan comics in the 1980s when he started making "worst comics" lists, the stories and art are actually good. The comics are silly and fun, like a lot of "worst" lists they forget that it doesn't need to be "Watchmen" to entertain.

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Harvey 60s line really needs to be collected in a omnibus, great underappreciated stuff. B-Man and Jigsaw are pretty awesome too.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Dec 21, '19 at 2:16 PM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    The name would have to be changed, I am sure Marvel has dibs on Black Cat now.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Honestly didn't know Harvey did Heroes comics.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    Honestly didn't know Harvey did Heroes comics.
    tons of em.

http://internationalhero.co.uk/h/harvey.htm

She's like the original Catwoman (well, original hero Catwoman.)
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized