X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cosmicman
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 12, 2005

Been awhile, what's new?

Wow, it's been ages since I've been here. Time flies by and all though I've been keeping tabs with the Facebook Mego boards this was the original place where I first brought my horrible looking customs to be displayed nearly a decade ago.
    Glad to see new faces and old faces. I've been out of the customizing biz for several months playing musical all over the mid-west as well as my main job as a radio DJ.
    Around June of 2019, I dusted off the Mego boxes and began to put up my new display cases after I finally came back home and have and official place to call home now back in Wisconsin.
    Naturally, with the collection, I found fix or six customs I started and had put on the back burner. I decided to finish one (Doc Samson) and one went to two and months later I opened up the OGME custom page on Facebook and utilized the 'back burner customs" needs.

Anyhow, it's been great therapy finishing those customs and soon I found myself back into my old hobby creating those customs I never did and literally on fire overflowing with my Mego custom insanity.

You can find most of my customs on the OGME page on Facebook. I won't blog down this board with hundreds of threads, but I'll put up some of my recent brainstorms for anyone who is curious as I am all the customs I've thumbed through here in the short time I've popped in on here to have a peak.

More custom Mego madness on Facebook right here...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎